Pop Notch have partnered with Valeo Foods Northern Ireland as a Sales, Marketing and Distribution Partner.
Declan McBride, Managing Director of Pop Notch, “We are delighted to be working with Valeo. Their experience, knowledge and information about the local market is unrivalled and we are excited to develop the opportunity. The team’s attention to detail and professionalism not only gave us tremendous encouragement but has been key in unlocking the doors to many of the sectors we have wished to progress”.
In the beginning…
Declan and Michelle McBride, set up the company in 2013 from the kitchen table. They purchased two popcorn air poppers from their local Argos and sourced some ingredients to make caramel from Crawford’s in Maghera. They had spotted the potential for gourmet popcorn some twenty years earlier on a family holiday to Canada. Declan’s new range of ready to eat popcorn flavours were well received by shops in the local area. Based on this success production was moved from the McBrides’ kitchen to a rented unit in Draperstown. A new image and name was created and Pop Notch, as we know and love it, was born!
Pop Notch is available in Tesco stores across Northern Ireland:
- Pop Notch Kids Multipack 6pack x 20g
- Pop Notch Share Bag 130g Marshmallow Flavour
- Pop Notch Share Bag 130g Salted Caramel Flavour
- Pop Notch Share Bag 80g Sweet and Salty Flavour
- Pop Notch Snack Pack 32g Sweet and Salty Flavour
- Pop Notch Snack Pack 55g Salted Caramel Flavour
- Pop Notch Snack Pack 60g Marshmallow Flavour