Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs serves six
10 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook, plus 1 hr chilling time / 99 calories per serving
Easy to make and tasty too, these chicken and vegetable kebabs can be served with a tangy tomato dipping sauce. Older kids will have fun helping you to make these tasty chicken kebabs.
- 70g (2 1/2oz) of Tesco NI chicken- cut in to chunks
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red peppers, deseeded, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 green peppers, deseeded, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 yellow peppers, deseeded, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 mushrooms
- spray oil
- small handful basil leaves, chopped
Time for the adults to step in – preheat the grill to hot and the grill for 5 minutes on each side or until lightly charred on all sides and the vegetables are tender.
Serve the hot kebabs with the tomato sauce to dip into.