Leftover Frittata with gammon, peas and feta recipe. serves six
- handful fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 50g (2oz) frozen peas, defrosted
- 100g (3 1/2oz) leftover roast Tesco NI gammon, cut into cubes
- 4 Skea eggs, beaten
- 15ml (1tbsp) olive oil
- 100g (3 1/2oz) feta cheese, broken into chunks
- tomato ketchup, to serve (optional)
Preheat the grill to high. Stir the mint, peas and gammon into the eggs and season.
Place the oil in a 20cm (8in) non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and once hot pour in the egg mixture. Cook for a minute, moving the egg mixture around to help it cook, then scatter over the feta. Cook for another 2?3 minutes.
Put the pan under the grill for 3–4 minutes, until the top of the frittata is golden and cooked. Turn out onto a plate and serve with ketchup, if using.
have a problem with your PC…?? just go here