Stir-fried Brussels sprouts with leeks and carrots recipe serves six
• 250g (8oz) Tesco Northern Irish Brussels sprouts, halved
• 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
• 1 Tesco Northern Irish leeks, finely sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
• 2cm (1in) piece fresh ginger, finely sliced
• 1 red chilli, seeded and finely sliced
• 1 large Tesco Northern Irish carrots, grated
• 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tsp clear honey
• 150g (5oz) fresh or straight-to-wok noodles
Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the sprouts and cook for 5 minutes, or until just softened. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry and set aside.
Put the oil in a wok over a medium high heat. Add the leek and cook for 2 minutes, or until softened. Add the sprouts, stir-fry for 2 minutes more, then add the garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for a further minute, until fragrant, then add the carrot, soy sauce and honey. Toss to combine.
Add the noodles and stir-fry until combined and heated through.